Lush Life Moms

Trendy, Timely & Hip Deals for Moms & The Kids Who Love Them.

Saturday, August 12, 2006

Get 'em Back To School in Style & Save

Wow! I can not believe that the summer is ending. Now that we have survived the crazy heat spell, the back to school dash begins and frankly it has never been easier for me.

I overheard someone the other day say that we as a society are just too dependent on technology and that may be true to a certain extent but the value that it adds to our life is immeasurable and that is one of the reasons why I write this blog.

I have not had to leave my house (expect to pick up the packages from my P.O. Box) and my daughter is pretty much set for school which starts in less than two weeks!!

Here are some of the deals that I have shopped..

Up to 75% OFF INK! SAVE NOW! Limited time ONLY.


Enjoy $10 OFF $45 Backpack Orders at eBags.com

Hello Kitty Couture Backpack



Gap Must-Have Jeans

Girls Uniform Opaque Tights 6pk - $12.99

Great Deals on Musical Instruments

Cingular - no contract. Phones for $29 + Free shipping!

Also, there are a few sweeps out there and here is one of them..

Office Depot - Enter To Win over $65,000 in Supplies & Technology. Offer ends 9/30.