Lush Life Moms

Trendy, Timely & Hip Deals for Moms & The Kids Who Love Them.

Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Reading for Life!

I love books. They are one my life's greatest pleasures.

I love the fact that with a little imagination and the words of a story, you can be transformed, entertained or enlightened!

I also love that although my life is always on the move, I can still enjoy this pleasure at almost any time.

One of the services that I have checked out is Audible.

With this service you chose from over 26,000 titles, everything from horror
to the Wall Street Journal.

They also are offering the opportunity for you tolisten to two FREE audiobooks RISK-FREE.


BTW, one of my recommended selections is Garlic and Sapphires: The Secret Life of a Critic in Disguise by Ruth Reichl. Very funny!