Lush Life Moms

Trendy, Timely & Hip Deals for Moms & The Kids Who Love Them.

Sunday, August 13, 2006

Put It In A Letter, Keep It Private or Note It!

Ahh..that lost art..actually writing a letter and putting a stamp on it and dropping it in the mailbox.

Where here is some incentive to revist old times...

These old school fold & mail stationery sets are so cool. You just write, fold, seal with one of the included stickers and sit back and wait for the recipients phone call!
icon
icon

And I wish that I had one of these when I was a yougin to keep my two nosey sisters and my Mother out of my private thoughts!

It comes w/ a lock and 2 keys and since they are practically giving it away with a clearance price of $4.99 I have to pick one up for me and my daughter!


icon
icon

Also, I am always folding pages in magazines and using sticky's to track finds in mags & newspapers and so imagine my excitement when I came across these.

They are wicked cute.

So now, I will use these to refer back to quotes, items to research or just really great articles. And I will use them on notes left for my daughter to get her attention and in my business files also as reminders of things to follow up on.


icon
icon